- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 4 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 5 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 8 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 17 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 18 days ago
Kris Humphries on GMA is Awkwardly Fun and Funny!
Kris Humphries, better known as a former recurring guest on Keeping up the Kardashians than an NBA player, sat down with Josh Elliot of Good Morning America to talk about his charity work and his mother’s cooking…and what’s that other thing that happened to him this year?
Sources close to Kris tell TMZ … the NBA player claims he knew he would be asked about the divorce during the sit-down … but he didn’t expect to be grilled like a cheeseburger.
We’re told Kris is saying … he only agreed to do the interview to promote his charity work and to support his mother’s cooking segment on the show … and he’s livid about the way it turned out.
Because people really give a shit about your charity work or your mother’s cooking. This insanity is more proof that this marriage should be annulled because Humphries is a moron and void of any rational thought. At least for Kim, the marriage was more publicity, money, and ratings. Everyone in the world seems to get that, except Kris Humphries.
I know Humphries is looking to get picked up by another NBA team, but this dude logic makes me shake my head. Teams might be better off signing Charlie Bell.