- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 3 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 4 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 7 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 16 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 17 days ago
Ed Werder Slips In Andy Reid Fat Joke On SportsCenter
Who thought ESPN’s Ed Werder lacked personality? On Friday’s first live edition of SportsCenter, Werder was giving us the latest on the Andy Reid/Kansas City Chiefs negotiations, when he was able to slip in a fat joke on the former Philadelphia Eagles coach.
“Chiefs’ owner Clark Hunt and his delegation which includes GM Scott Pioli has actually left Philadelphia and returned to Kansas City without Andy Reid in-tow. Now, I don’t know if that’s because Andy Reid would put the plane over the weight limit…”
Zing! Zing! Double Zing! It seems that Eddie is looking to get his own ESPN commercial made.