- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 7 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 11 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 20 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 21 days ago
Chad Ochocinco’s Wallet Stolen And Car Smashed
It’s been a tough Wednesday for New England Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco.
First his rental Escalade had a window smashed out. Where? Somewhere in the northeast…
Then he posted this video recounting the events and what was stolen.
Who leaves their wallet in the car? You are just asking for bad shit to happen.
Then he fired off this hilarious tweet:
Then his wallet was found in a parking lot in Providence just hours later. Everything was inside was found, except the one thing he cared about – that Starbuck’s Gold Card.
Do you know what wasn’t found in his car? Touchdown catches.