- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 5 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 9 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 19 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 20 days ago
Baylor Running Back Scores 76-Yard Touchdown While Pulling Hamstring
I have no idea how Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk was able to complete this 76-yard touchdown run after pulling his hamstring half-way through but its pretty epic.
How slow is Oklahoma State that they can’t catch a dude with a pulled hammy. Time to run some windsprints boys.