- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 9 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 10 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 13 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 23 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 24 days ago
Riley Cooper Hides In The End Zone
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this be attempted during an NFL game.
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper tried to hide in the New Orleans Saints lettering in their end zone during a 3rd quarter kick-off on Monday Night Football in Louisiana. He did a pretty good job disappearing as the Eagles were able to pull off a “Music City Miracle” type touchdown. Unfortunately the TD was called back because the cross-field pass was ruled an illegal forward pass.