- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 10 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 11 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 14 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 24 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 25 days ago
How Do You Feel About Joe Paterno’s Death?
It was a tumultuous final twelve hours of the life of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno. Reports of his death started circulating late Saturday night that were ultimately proven false until finally becoming a reality late Sunday morning.
I’ll be honest, I don’t know how I feel about his death.
My condolences go to his wife, children, grandchildren, and friends. Its always difficult losing a love one, but it’s hard for me to feel remorse considering the recent allegations that he was aware of the sexual abuse that Jerry Sandusky allegedly committed with many children.
For all the good deeds, for all the money donated, for all the lives impacted, there are children who are scarred forever because of his lack of action.
Supporters of Joe Paterno will tell you that he was treated unfairly in the firing by Penn State because Paterno wasn’t the one who committed the alleged acts.
Paterno’s lack of action was worse than Sandusky’s alleged actions.
Many people thought Paterno was a great man because he won a lot of football games and guided many people through their young adult lives at Penn State. But when children really needed him to be great, he wasn’t.
How Do You Feel About Paterno’s Death?