- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 10 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 11 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 14 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 24 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 25 days ago
Metta World Peace Should Change His Name To Elbow Angry Pants
When the former Ron Artest changed his name to Metta World Peace here was his explanation.
- Metta - is a Buddhist term that means loving kindness and friendliness toward others.
- World Peace – “Changing my name was meant to inspire and bring youth together all around the world.”
Nothing says kindness and friendliness like elbowing someone right in the head. The elbow that World Peace dropped on James Harden of the Oklahoma City Thunder would’ve made Macho Man Randy Savage proud.
At least Ron-Ron is growing up, he didn’t run into the stands this time which is a bonus.