- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 7 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 11 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 20 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 21 days ago
When Did Unibrows Become Socially Acceptable?
Get ready for every sports blog in the world to focus on Kentucky’s Anthony Davis’ epic unibrow as we head into March Madness. I was a little late to the game only recognizing the ridiculousness of his “hair visor” during the early rounds of the SEC conference tournament.
I had just assumed that Davis didn’t have any close family members or friends because how could anyone allow him to grow that fucking thing. Than the most bizarre thing happened at the SEC Championship game, Davis’ mom showed up wearing a white mask with a giant unibrow painted across the top.
What kind of sick parents allow their kids to look like that.
I know Davis is projected to go #1 overall in the next year’s draft, but how do you not question the mental stability of someone who can’t handle basic grooming and comes from a family that supports it.