- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 9 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 10 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 13 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 23 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 24 days ago
These Miami Heat Fans Wearing Bandages Over Their Eyes Are Dumb
So I’m watching the start of the second half of Game 5 of the Indiana Pacers/Miami Heat series and while Pacers star Danny Granger heads to the locker room because of an ankle injury, I notice this fan and American Airlines Arena employee wearing similar bandages over their right eye. (except the fan has it positioned the wrong way. How’s the bandwagon?)
What’s up with that?
Well the people at BlackSportsOnline explain the Heat fans are rallying behind Udonis Haslem, who hit 4 of 5 shots in the fourth quarter of game 4 after taking an elbow from the Pacers Tyler Hansbrough that needed stitches and a giant bandage
Look I’m all for team spirit but this is just stupid. Especially when you have the bandage on your head like you are playing a drinking game.
If Heat fans had any real commitment they would all shave receding hairlines into their heads in support of Lebron James.