- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 6 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 7 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 10 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 19 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 21 days ago
Poll: Which 0-3 NBA team can comeback?
Sunday will feature three teams that are down 0-3 in their series in the first round of the NBA Playoffs. It is extremely unlikely that any team will comeback to win their series, but we are asking you who you think has the best chance?
RideThePine.com Pick: New York Knicks
The Pacers and Sixers are just overmatched in the talent category. The Knicks have the talent and the Celtics are just old enough to allow this type of comeback to happen!