- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 4 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 5 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 8 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 17 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 18 days ago
Claude Giroux Playing Beer Pong With Casts On BOTH ARMS
The city of Philadelphia is just ripping up the party scene over the past couple of days. Our sports teams may be collapsing before our eyes but at least we all have booze to ease the pain.
Former Philadelphia Phillie Pat Burrell was on a club-filled, boob-grabbing bender during his retirement weekend. Now Philadelphia Flyers superstar Claude Giroux was out playing beer pong with casts on both of his arms.
Pain is just weakness leaving the body…or just not felt after a couple of beer pong victories.