- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 9 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 10 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 13 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 22 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 23 days ago
Tunisian Basketball Coach Slaps His Player In Pregame Huddle
Look, it ain’t easy being a 54 point underdog playing the Dream Team but I didn’t think the Tunisian coach would crack before the game even started.
In a pregame huddle before taking on the USA Men’s Basketball team, Tunisian head basketball coach Adel Tlatli slapped one of his players for apparently not paying attention.
At least his aggressive coaching style drives results, they only lost by 47.