- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 5 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 9 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 18 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 19 days ago
Pete Weber Celebrates Like He Won An Actual Sporting Event
Favorite line: “Who do you think you are? I am!”
Pete Weber did win the bowling U.S. Open for a record 5th time and celebrated like he won an actually sporting event like baseball, basketball, football…shit, even golf.
I don’t know what has gotten into us recently, but this is the third bowling story that we’ve done in the past two months.
I would rip into Weber a little more, but I don’t have the energy to get into an epic battle like I did with New York Giants Punter Steve Weatherford. Two non-athletes celebrating like it matters.
Hey Pete, don’t forget to hit the disco lights because Cosmic Bowling starts in ten minutes.