- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 8 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 9 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 12 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 21 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 22 days ago
Want To Write For RideThePine.com?
Yep, you can work with this guy.
For the first time in the history of RideThePine.com we are looking for help; writers, sports nuts, graphic designers, nerds, fantasy geeks, video production…just about any talents you are looking to lend to us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people that love sports. After that, I’m open to just about anything. I could use joke writers for our Ride The Pine video show that was featured in iTunes as a “New and Noteworthy” podcast and is distributed throughout the internet. If you want to write serious sports breakdowns, I’m up for that. Want to follow a specific sport or specific team, I’m up for that. Want to help with site design and graphics? Cool! Want to build a video production resume? Awesome! My two requirements are to keep me entertained and be awesome!
What are we offering you?
Definitely not money. Opportunity, my friends. RideThePine.com content has been featured on MSN.com, FoxSports.com, Los Angeles Times, Deadspin, etc. Our partnership with Yardbarker gives everything you write the chance to be seen by thousands. Our site receives over 100,000 unique viewers a month. This is a great opportunity to do something fun and build a resume.
How do I make this happen?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with some writing examples and/or what you would like to do and/or how you can help.