- ESPN First Take Is In The Business Of Covering Up FartsPosted 9 days ago
- Here Is What The SportsCenter Set Will Look Like in 2014Posted 10 days ago
- Scott Brooks Curses At Refs During TimeoutPosted 13 days ago
- Asante Samuel Had Awkward ESPN Interview On Jason CollinsPosted 22 days ago
- Watch This Amazing Soccer Style Alley-Oop DunkPosted 23 days ago
Russell Westbrook Should Pay Attention In Huddles
Welcome to RideThePine.com
Did you happen to see one of the final inbounds plays during Game 3 of the NBA Finals between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Miami Heat? It seems that there was a little miscommunication on Russell Westbrook’s behalf. Let’s go back and look at the huddle just prior to the play.
Hey Russell, maybe next time you should pay attention to the clip board that your coach is drawing the play on instead of dreaming about how stupid you will look in your big dumb red glasses in the post game press conference.
Get ready for the US Open Bird Man. And I’m not talking about Koko B Ware.
You know what is not cool? Yelling out “Mashed Potatoes” at a golf event. You know what is cool? Yelling out “Yabba-Dabba Do.”
This episode of Ride The Pine is brought to you by Champs Sports
Whether you’re looking for fan gear, running shoes or casual
clothes for men, women or kids, you’ll find it all at Champs Sports.
Don’t forget to use our Champs coupons for savings every time you
*Online Only; Some Exclusions May Apply.
For more on Ride The Pine, check out these sites.